Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

I swear, the chick burning alive caught me off guard and I laughed more than I should XD

OrangePylon responds:

Glad that worked! Thanks.

Ending Ending

It's pretty challenging actually. At first I thought it was one of those fancy but boring but at some point I just couldn't get past the freaking cross enemy maker. It really worked up my mind. Entertaining game :)

Shmusicup Shmusicup

love it

as a man of rhythm, it's a great idea to make this game and I realized that it does run by the beats, if not, the sound waves, the louder it gets, the crazier it gets.
I had loads of fun and mex1ken has a good idea there
try to fix the bugs in the game, but I only fix it by refreshing the page.
I Kinda regret playing the craziests songs in my library(builder - hardstyle market, spor 1-up) in the resonance stage, died nonstop.

overall a 9/10, good job!

Tzai responds:

Thanks rhythmman, great to hear that you like it!

Pico & the Mental Menace Pico & the Mental Menace

cool

for the n00bs... to kill the robots shoot it and when they shoot crouch and repeat that
btw, boss was feckin' hard!!!!

Good Fortune Good Fortune

i see

his praying is hopeless because this is something he wants, not what he needs
because god will only give you what you need, not what you want, it happened to me a lot of times.
miracles don't really happen that much, only if you give your heart to it, but if you just stay there like sitting duck and trying to get what you want by praying will never work. I am a catholic and i believe in christ and his father.

The Epilepsy Game The Epilepsy Game

my eyes

woah, not good when you wake up in the morning lol