View Profile rhythmman

12 Movie Reviews

I don't know what to believe in anymore..

I can't believe you made K' fight with a handless arm! Who the hell would've expected that???!?!?

A masterpiece, a fucking master piece. I don't know how to describe the epicness of this work of art

5 Game Reviews

I swear, the chick burning alive caught me off guard and I laughed more than I should XD

OrangePylon responds:

Glad that worked! Thanks.

It's pretty challenging actually. At first I thought it was one of those fancy but boring but at some point I just couldn't get past the freaking cross enemy maker. It really worked up my mind. Entertaining game :)

love it

as a man of rhythm, it's a great idea to make this game and I realized that it does run by the beats, if not, the sound waves, the louder it gets, the crazier it gets.
I had loads of fun and mex1ken has a good idea there
try to fix the bugs in the game, but I only fix it by refreshing the page.
I Kinda regret playing the craziests songs in my library(builder - hardstyle market, spor 1-up) in the resonance stage, died nonstop.

overall a 9/10, good job!

Tzai responds:

Thanks rhythmman, great to hear that you like it!

12 Audio Reviews

I'll be honest with you, I didn't like any part of it. Sure the beats are complicated but I can't feel the rhythm, it was all out of wack. It was like you put all those instruments randomly and started mashing them up. Not cool man.

I'm surprised that it wasn't a Chaoz track

they are awesome but this tops every chaoz song you have!!!!

wow...

seems that I'm out classed doing a remix of the song

care to hear my version and comment :)

Rhythmman